WB Quad revision question.

Discussion of your EDM baseboard, your add-on boards or other peripherals for your wandboard.

WB Quad revision question.

Postby koriakinides » Wed Aug 02, 2017 10:36 am

Hi, for the last 3 years I'm a happy owner of WBQ Rev. B1. Yesterday I've checked your download for some new stuff and I have found Android 6.0.1 GA Release uploaded may this year. Now, I'm not blind and I saw that it says it's "WB All (rev C1 + D1)", but I've downloaded and tried it anyway. It did not turn on at all.

My question is:

Aren't revisions to insignifficant to have implications for the entire operating system? What is the difference B1 vs C1 vs D1?

Personally I consider revisions as indication of different production time with no or very very small upgrades. Different model can have such impact on software, but not a revision...

I did not tried ubuntu 16.04 (rev.D1) yet, but i guess it will be the same effect.

Just want to say, if that is the case then I feel a bit cheated because I have the same model and version, but just a revision prevents me from using new software.
koriakinides

Re: WB Quad revision question.

Postby Tapani » Thu Aug 03, 2017 9:27 am

The downloads in the downloads area are not always the latest.

Check here for latest versions (for now).

EDIT: we are checking rev B1 compatiblity.
Tapani

Re: WB Quad revision question.

Postby pudawidaz » Tue Jun 12, 2018 10:49 am

Latest information and detail about the android is helpful and it works for good use. This one helps for many one as simple solution seen here for good return. The matter of dissertation professional writers is real requiring one for good go ahead in life. The matter of dissertation professional writers if real need for customers.
pudawidaz

Return to Hardware and peripherals