How to enable HDMI-CEC in wandboard rev c?

Discussion of your EDM baseboard, your add-on boards or other peripherals for your wandboard.

How to enable HDMI-CEC in wandboard rev c?

Postby usasaradhi » Thu Feb 23, 2017 2:20 pm

Hi i am working on wandboard rev c to create application using the HDMI CEC.
I saw below discussion and seems CEC pin routing is missing , is it only for RevB boards or it apply for Rev C as well ?
http://forums.wandboard.org/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=110&p=454

I just started and if any one has pre built image for linux or android where CEC is enabled will be of great help. Please let me know.

Thank you for your help

Best regards,
Saradhi.
usasaradhi

Re: How to enable HDMI-CEC in wandboard rev c?

Postby BobbyArcher » Fri Oct 19, 2018 7:09 am

Howdy! Would you mind if I share your post with my twitter group? There's a lot of folks that I think would really appreciate your content. Please let me know. Cheers

------------------
At MediaOne, we believe that customised, innovative design can mean the difference between a successful website and an ultimate failure. Speaking and connecting with your visitors by way of website design is no easy feat; especially when you are simultaneously trying to stand out among dozens of competitors on the web. corporate website design
BobbyArcher

Re: How to enable HDMI-CEC in wandboard rev c?

Postby JaredGarcia » Sun Oct 21, 2018 9:35 am

I'm truly enjoying the design and layout of your website. It's a very easy on the eyes which makes it much more pleasant for me to come here and visit more often. Did you hire out a designer to create your theme? Exceptional work!

--------------------
MediaOne is a Google Partner. Our professional team of search engine marketing consultants gets you ROI and online dominance with Google Adwords and Facebook Ads. With hundreds of search engine marketing campaigns under our belt, we have the know-how to get you the most profitable positions on Google ads and other advertising platforms. sem marketing
JaredGarcia

Return to Hardware and peripherals