PICO-PI-IMX8 datasheet and UserManual

Discussion of your EDM baseboard, your add-on boards or other peripherals for your wandboard.

PICO-PI-IMX8 datasheet and UserManual

Postby jordi » Thu Feb 28, 2019 1:52 pm

Hello,

I bought 3 PICO-PI-IMX8 and I must add peripherals to theses boards but...

Despite many searchs in wandboard and technexion web sites and more globally on internet I'm juste unable to find something about this board. I'm not interested by Android or IOT, the quickstart guide is just useless.

I've tried to contact technexion but currently I've no answer about this problem (and I'm not sure to have answer).

So I have 3 boards but no informations about RPI like connector and without these documents these boards are as interesting as a brick.

Are there someone could provides me informations on how to find informations (or documents) or my only solution is to try to refund boards and bought something more serious?

Thank you very much
jordi

best welding helmet for tig

Postby bestweldinghelmet » Mon Mar 04, 2019 11:26 am

How big is this lens at the helmet may probably dictate just how best welding helmet for tig much you're able to see while still working. Models offer longer or even 9 inches
bestweldinghelmet

PUG

Postby pubgpcdownload » Tue Mar 26, 2019 7:11 am

While playing PUBG on PC, the PUBG practical settings matter a lot PUG PC Download Free It improves the execution of the delight and let the player play out every action effectively
pubgpcdownload

Cyberflix TV APK

Postby cyberflixtvapps » Mon Apr 08, 2019 7:53 am

With Subtitle backing and outside video player capacity CyberFlix TV has everything Latest Version of CyberFlix TV required for a marvelous spilling background.
cyberflixtvapps

Nomao Camera

Postby nomaocamera » Fri Apr 26, 2019 6:15 am

Nomao Camera App is right now promptly intended for both Android alongside I-OS mechanical assembly Nomao Camera
nomaocamera

Postby robuxgenerator » Fri Apr 26, 2019 11:59 am

This is on the grounds that, in the ongoing, there have been such huge numbers of phony destinations that guarantee to offer Robux for nothing on Roblox gamers which may winds up destroying with the players free robux gift card generator online
robuxgenerator

Instagram

Postby instagramfollowers » Sat Apr 27, 2019 10:06 am

The way toward creating Instagram adherents all alone can be tedious and frenzied ig followers generator will even think that its hard on the off chance that you have different things to handle in your life
instagramfollowers

Re: PICO-PI-IMX8 datasheet and UserManual

Postby yehmohabbateincast » Sat May 04, 2019 11:33 am

Ordinances are precious—directly till the fact of the matter they're definitely not. Indian yeh hai mohabbatein cast cinephiles have since quite a while ago moaned about the nonappearance of our movies in Western groups, yet continue hovering back to Satyajit Ray and Ritwik Ghatak, Guru Dutt and Mani Kaul.
yehmohabbateincast

TECH

Postby gbinstagramapk » Wed May 15, 2019 11:56 am

One should keep it in mind that the GB Instagram application can be installed with free download as per convenience.
gbinstagramapk

Re: PICO-PI-IMX8 datasheet and UserManual

Postby leftfieldsplash » Thu May 16, 2019 5:42 am

That was happen on the grounds that players introduced the diversion in nearby PC Fortnite adopts diverse strategy so as to keep the wellbeing and security level free fortnite account generator
leftfieldsplash

Next

Return to Hardware and peripherals