How do I check-in for my flight through Southwest Airlines?

Drop in to chat about anything, or just to introduce yourself in the welcome to the board thread!

How do I check-in for my flight through Southwest Airlines?

Postby Harrythomas1877 » Sat Sep 21, 2019 6:03 am

Southwest Airlines Reservations give you two easy and comfortable ways to check-in. first is Online Check-in and the other is Airport Check-in. for online check-in, passengers with a reservation, web check-in are available on all flights. It is a kind of facility where passengers can check-in by themselves. You can check-in online by visiting the online check-in page and entering your confirmation number, first and last name. Online check-in opens 24 hours before scheduled flight departure time.

You can in a better way check-in with Southwest Reservations. For Airport Check-in, Airport check-in can be completed by visiting the dedicated check-in counters at the airport of departure. Airport check-in opens three hours before scheduled flight departure time and generally closes 30 minutes—one hour before. You can contact the staff of Southwest Airlines for more information related to check-in.
Harrythomas1877

Return to General Discussion