Simple Ways To Setup Wireless HP Printer

Drop in to chat about anything, or just to introduce yourself in the welcome to the board thread!

Simple Ways To Setup Wireless HP Printer

Postby dany41 » Thu Sep 17, 2020 3:08 pm

I'll go ahead and connect it and show you what connecting was like and how it's working. I just received the printer setup instructions which are very easy and clear to follow and the wireless connection is very easy to connect. HP Deskjet 3050 wireless setup is not so simple. My computer has a Windows 10 operating system and the disk that came with the printer has drivers and I just completed the wireless setup with this driver as well.
dany41

Re: Simple Ways To Setup Wireless HP Printer

Postby johnpatik » Thu Sep 17, 2020 5:53 pm

Make sure you know your network name and your security password (WEP, WPA, or WPA2). On the printer's control panel, go to the Network menu or touch the wireless icon and then go to settings. Select Wireless Setup Wizard. The Wireless Setup Wizard displays a list of wireless networks in the area.

MMT Conference Reviews
johnpatik

Return to General Discussion