Do you like to travel?

Drop in to chat about anything, or just to introduce yourself in the welcome to the board thread!

Do you like to travel?

Postby cassandra » Tue Sep 15, 2020 6:32 pm

Do you like to travel?
cassandra

Re: Do you like to travel?

Postby olipran » Thu Sep 17, 2020 5:10 pm

I like to travel. I especially love to sail on a yacht. Therefore I want to get yacht charter service in Greece and spend a few days on the high seas, away from the bustle of the city. In addition, fresh air has a healing effect on the body.
olipran

Re: Do you like to travel?

Postby swenson » Fri Sep 18, 2020 4:49 pm

I like to travel too! By the way, during my last trip, I became interested in numerology https://numeroscop.net/numerology_chart/ and I'm glad about it! Numerology is an ancient and serious science. She not only predicts happiness or unhappiness, but directs a person in the right direction, gives advice, hints. For example, if you want to find out what a trip to another city or country portends, what awaits you on vacation or a business trip, calculate the train or air ticket code, and you can find out more about the upcoming trip. All digits in the ticket number must be added to a single digit. And find out the meaning of this number
swenson

Return to General Discussion