How to Deleted Videos from Samsung Galaxy S7/S7 Edge?

Drop in to chat about anything, or just to introduce yourself in the welcome to the board thread!

How to Deleted Videos from Samsung Galaxy S7/S7 Edge?

Postby Worryares » Wed Jan 24, 2018 8:16 am

Oh my God!! My son deleted all the videos and photos from my S7 edge? I had synced all the photos to the cloud yesterday, but not my videos, is there any simple way to recover deleted videos from Samsung S7/S7 Edge? I don't want to lost all my videos. Please help!!!!!!

To get back the lost and deleted files from any Samsung Galaxy devices, you can not miss the Samsung Galaxy Recovery.

Samsung Galaxy Recovery is the all-in-one data recovery software for Samsung user to retrieve lost and deleted files including contacts, SMS, photos, audios, videos, call logs, WhatsApp chat history, document and more from almost all Samsung Galaxy phone in a click.

Related: Recover Deleted Messages on Samsung S7/S7 Edge
Worryares

Re: How to Deleted Videos from Samsung Galaxy S7/S7 Edge?

Postby Doris123 » Wed Jan 24, 2018 11:50 am

To get back the lost and deleted files best open buffet near me from any Samsung Galaxy devices, you can not miss the Samsung Galaxy Recovery.
Doris123

Postby dfgtrf » Thu Jan 25, 2018 2:44 am

with the help of Samsung Galaxy Recovery, recovering the deleted photos and videos on my Galaxy S7 Edge is just a small and easy problem. Hearing this, I think you must want to have a try if you meet the same problem as me.

Recover Deleted Photos Videos on Galaxy S7
dfgtrf

Postby giragew » Mon Jan 29, 2018 6:09 am

Before you find the way to recover deleted videos from Samsung Galaxy S7/S7 Edge, first make sure the deleted videos are not overwritten by new data. If they are, there is no way to get them back.
giragew

9apps free

Postby praveenpolishetty » Fri Feb 16, 2018 3:46 pm

praveenpolishetty

Return to General Discussion