Upcoming WAND-PI-8M SATA

Drop in to chat about anything, or just to introduce yourself in the welcome to the board thread!

Upcoming WAND-PI-8M SATA

Postby SteffUK » Sat Jan 20, 2018 12:58 pm

Hi all,

First of all, I'd like to express how excited I am about the upcoming MX8 "wand's". The first 4k SBC with full open source support!!! Can't wait to get my hands on one

Apart from the great specs, don't need to repeat them, one thing is missing to make them perfect. Think of MX8 wand with a multi port capable eSATA port.
Connect upto 15 SATA drives without interfering USB Bridge, which are ALWAYS causing pain.
If I could choose, I would "sacrifice" the USB-A for mentioned eSATA port.

I understand it's very late in the development process, but maybe there is a possibility. Maybe an additional edition WAND-PI-8M-SATA??

Hoping for the best,
Stefan

P.S.: Any ETA regarding the 8MX wand's?
SteffUK

Re: Upcoming WAND-PI-8M SATA

Postby pobolegav » Mon Jan 22, 2018 6:25 pm

Since you are here we can pretty much assume that you want to know how to complete the survey of mcvoice. Most of them do not know the process for this. Hence they end up not participating in this McD Voice Feedback Survey.
pobolegav

Postby OrlandoOcasio » Wed Jan 24, 2018 3:30 pm

As a computer Science student, I can say that this is the so called Technology Revolution. SMT is transforming the computing devices into nano technologies. According to people’s writing services reviews 2018 the advancements in technology will go far away in 2018. I hope that this device will become a demanding device like the existing raspberry pie.
OrlandoOcasio

Postby mucus » Wed Feb 07, 2018 6:17 am

This new sata drive has been already in the use of the professional and I am interested to know more details. These are the write my australia things that are pretty useful for the open sources.
mucus

Postby speedtest124 » Fri Feb 09, 2018 3:23 pm

As the product is out and many professionals used it. I also recommend it. There are many internet speed checker devices available in the market. You should also give them a try.
speedtest124

Postby thenetworth » Fri Feb 09, 2018 5:24 pm

I don't know why there are negative reviews about the product. Since this product is used by many professionals and reliable. j cole net worth 2013 and other things like this attract users.
thenetworth

Return to General Discussion