Welcome! Introduce yourself

Drop in to chat about anything, or just to introduce yourself in the welcome to the board thread!

Re: Welcome! Introduce yourself

Postby callmeike » Tue May 30, 2017 5:20 pm

Hi,
Blake Meike. Long time Java/Android guy, pushing down towards metal. My Wandboard Quad is running KitKat.

I notice that some of the Wandboard docs are stale. I can't get source here: git://www.wandboard.org/android/manifest.git . There's a recommendation here: https://github.com/wandboard-org/linux that I should be sure to pick the right branch but not a lot of way to figure out which branch I should choose.

Have the docs migrated somewhere new or are they just lacking love ;-)

-blake
callmeike

Postby buoncompleanno » Mon Jan 29, 2018 5:51 am

hello, I am Manas. I am new member here.
I would like to join here for learning something new.
Thanks for welcoming me well.
Owner of geburtstag.org
buoncompleanno.org
felizcumpleaños.org
buoncompleanno

Postby Buongiorno » Fri Mar 30, 2018 6:02 pm

Hi,

Iam Buongiorno from berlin, itali. Interested in open source Hardware and Firmware development.Now a proud owner of Wandboard Dual

Cheers. Bye!
Buongiorno

Postby Buongiorno » Fri Mar 30, 2018 6:04 pm

La mattinata comprende tipicamente i prerequisiti (per lo più umili) per la piena produttività e la vita in pubblico, come fare il bagno, mangiare un pasto come colazione, vestirsi e così via. Può anche includere attività di informazione, come pianificare il programma del giorno o leggere un giornale del mattino
buongiorno amore mio immagini
Buongiorno

Postby FestaDellaMamma » Fri Mar 30, 2018 6:04 pm

Thank you for the new forum.

I am Mamma from Milano in Italy.

I have read many of your writings. Thank you
immagini per la festa della mamma
FestaDellaMamma

Postby Buongiorno » Fri Mar 30, 2018 6:05 pm

Guten Morgen Ein guter Morgengruß kann aus einem Austausch von formellem Ausdruck, Küssen, Händeschütteln, Umarmungen und verschiedenen Gesten bestehen. guten morgen deutschland Die Form des Grußes wird durch soziale Etikette, sowie durch die Beziehung der Leute bestimmt. guten morgen bilder
guten morgen bilder
Buongiorno

Postby joyescape » Fri Apr 27, 2018 1:45 am

Hello everyone my name is Joyce and I am the latest addition to this community. I work as a full-time web developer for Petstreetmall, it so nice to meet you all.
joyescape

cyber monday deals

Postby gocybermondeals » Wed Oct 10, 2018 8:10 am

hand Retailers can legitimately request to see confirmation of procurement when you endeavor to restore a thing so make sure to take something with you. This incorporates a bank proclamation, deals receipt and bundling. On the off chance that you need a free repair or substitution, legitimately you don't need your guarantee or assurance cyber monday deals
gocybermondeals

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion