imx8 Wandboard delivery?

Drop in to chat about anything, or just to introduce yourself in the welcome to the board thread!

imx8 Wandboard delivery?

Postby anders_t » Wed May 16, 2018 3:10 pm

Hi,

Has anyone got an imx8 based Wandboard?
Or know anything about delivery forecasts?

I have registered and paid a long time for a imx8 board, but have not received any yet.

Technexicon does not answer to emails about this either.

/Anders
anders_t

Re: imx8 Wandboard delivery?

Postby Tapani » Fri May 25, 2018 10:06 am

Hello Anders,

just replying to let you know your question has been seen, but I am an engineer and cannot answer for delivery or manufacturing schedules. Until I read this I thought the boards are shipping by now.
My industry experience about this type of situations are that delays like this are usually something outside the control of the seller (like some component not delivered in time - but I really have no idea what the holdup is).

Apologies.
Tapani

Postby seltzer » Thu May 31, 2018 6:53 pm

Where is the source code for the imx8m wandboards ?
seltzer

Postby sftwrbattl » Mon Jul 09, 2018 11:04 am

serial key, enactment key, or CD key.Normally, this item key is on a sticker on your PC or situated with the manual or on the plate sleeve that accompanied Windows 7. In any case, in the event that you don't have a physical duplicate of your item key, that doesn't mean it's gone forever. how to find windows 8 product key
sftwrbattl

Postby Richard » Fri Jul 20, 2018 7:17 am

Hello, seltzer:

The source code for WAND-PI-8M is in wandboard github:

https://github.com/wandboard-org/uboot- ... 8m_ga_test
https://github.com/wandboard-org/linux/ ... 8m_ga_test

The WAND-PI-8M project is on-going now.
Richard
Site Admin

Postby mitchell45 » Wed Sep 26, 2018 7:56 am

The way you can find your ms office 2016 serial key depends on how you got Office 2016, this can be pre-installed on your device, from an online store, from a physical store, got through a partner, got as a student from school. Get here Full Version of product key for Microsoft office 2016.
mitchell45

Postby thetechyblog » Wed Sep 26, 2018 9:38 am

The product is rich and is accessible for all stages. This VPN will even keep you secure when voyaging and on open WiFi. At last, client care is by means of live talk and is day in and day out: this is splendid in light of the fact that you can get enable unblocking any to stream whenever. With a 30-day unconditional promise free tv project
thetechyblog

Return to General Discussion