Troubleshooting your wandboard

You have a problem with your Wandboard and want to ask the community for help.

Troubleshooting your wandboard

Postby Tapani » Fri Jan 24, 2014 1:26 pm

Before you post, could you please check if your problem can be remedied by checking the items below:

Basics
  • Check your power supply, that it can sustain at least 1A-1.5A continuously. Some are marked by peak performance.
  • Check your cables. A cable that has a breach inside can cause all kind of funny effects. Does your board reboot when you wave the cable?
  • Check that you put your SD card in the slot on the CPU module, not in the slot on the larger PCB. On the quad the slot is under the heatsink.
  • Check your SD card. Sometimes they can have bad blocks.
  • Check that your monitor is a real HDMI monitor, using a HDMI cable. Some DVI to HDMI converters are known to cause display troubles.

If this did not help, go through the items / troubleshooting hints in the more thorough list (sorry about the mess)
Tapani
Site Admin

Re: Troubleshooting your wandboard

Postby lprocha » Thu May 15, 2014 2:30 pm

HI , i acidently connect my wanbdboard into a 8v PSU and after this i just have the info below after the turn on
reading u=boot.img
load image from RA...
and stop in that .

Do you suggest any fuse or regulator to replace and fix it ?

Thanks

Lucas
lprocha

Postby tank » Fri Apr 03, 2015 9:28 am

Tapani wrote:If this did not help, go through the items / troubleshooting hints in the more thorough list (sorry about the mess)

Any chance of fixing this link ?
tank

Postby saisagar » Sat Jul 22, 2017 6:57 am

Click on a group's star icon to add it to your favorites. 0 ... Wandboard not working ... I purchased a wandboard quad. .... www.wandboard.org Sorry about that. I just rolled the .... aka, if your monitor has a usb hub, plug that into your wandboard.. Floating gnd's is .... Please let me know if it would be helpful for me to send various log files for troubleshooting. Thanks The wandboard only boots from the one tied to the SoC. ... is constant, regardless of storage configuration, so this shouldn't be an actual problem. ... Your feedback will aid us getting this update out to other Ubuntu users. ... Team is being unsubscribed and will not receive messages about this bug report

free movie websites
saisagar

Return to Getting started