How to Bypass the Lock Screen on Samsung Galaxy Phone?

General software talk for the HobbitBoard

How to Bypass the Lock Screen on Samsung Galaxy Phone?

Postby Loneyaur58 » Tue Jan 30, 2018 7:59 am

If you forgot your password, pattern drill, how to unlock Samsung Galaxy phone without passcode, and without losing any data? If Samsung Galaxy phone to forget the phone lock screen password, and meet the following conditions, it is recommended:

1 has turned on remote control, mobile data (or WLAN).
2 mobile phone binding Samsung account login Samsung official website - Application - find my mobile phone, using Samsung account after login, click on the "unlock my equipment", by this way, after the operation will take before setting the lock screen, directly change the slide to unlock the default, then sliding mobile phone can be unlocked.
3 if invalid, backup PIN password to forget or do not meet the above requirements, please send the machine to the Samsung service center, by the service engineer to help unlock security.

However, In general, this method can solve your problem, but you will lose your valuable data. How to unlock Samsung Galaxy Note 5 without losing data? Please don't worry, to bypass the lock screen on Samsung Galaxy phone, what you need is just the Samsung Lock Screen Removal, which can be applied to many cases, including but not limited to:

Passwords are forgotten when a Samsung phone has been left untouched for a long time.
Screen patterns are changed by someone by mismake.
Your Samsung is locked when one has tried to figure out the right password.
A second-hand Samsung phone is locked with a fingerprint of the previous owner.
Loneyaur58

Re: How to Bypass the Lock Screen on Samsung Galaxy Phone?

Postby dfgtrf » Wed Jan 31, 2018 2:52 am

Here, I strongly recommend a software - Android Lock Screen Removal that focuses on the mobile phone industry.

How to Turn Off Screen Lock on Samsung Galaxy
dfgtrf

Return to Software - General