How Recover Data on Samsung Galaxy Phone with Broken Screen?

General software talk for the HobbitBoard

How Recover Data on Samsung Galaxy Phone with Broken Screen?

Postby Gewondiser » Tue Feb 13, 2018 9:32 am

"How can I get back my data from my Samsung Galaxy S5 which with a cracked screen? I don't get any backup before, and I want to resell the phone to my classmate, please help!!!"
"If the screen of a Samsung Galaxy J3 is cracked, how to extract all my contacts and photos without changing a screen???"
"How can I do to extract all the contacts from my Samsung Galaxy S7 that stucking in blank screen, I want to flash the ROM, any one who can help?"

Are you also met the similar cases, in fact, the above situation is very common, in fact, to recover data from a broken Samsung Galaxy phone, what you need is just the Samsung Data Extraction.

Samsung Data Extraction as the world's No.1 data recovery tool which can directly Recover Deleted Text Messages, Contacts, Videos, Photos, Call logs, Whatsapp Messages and other Document Files from Your Samsung Galaxy Phone and SD card, and even a Samsung Galaxy phone with broken/cracked/black screen. So, you can easily to get back the lost data from a broken Samsung phone with the help of this tool.

Related: Recover Data from Samsung with Cracked Screen
Gewondiser

Return to Software - General