Wandboard Quad / Ubuntu 18.04

Discuss Ubuntu related items.

Wandboard Quad / Ubuntu 18.04

Postby tsrdel » Wed Aug 29, 2018 8:49 pm

Hi,
I've set up small NAS with Wandboard Quad (rev. B1) and Ubuntu 18.04 armhf ( netboot ) with kernel mainline 4.15.0 and everything I need works fine except USB - it renumerates USB devices only at system start, but after when I disconnect and reconnect any USB device ( hub included ) it is not visible.
My USB devices ( printer / storage ) work fine as long as they are connected during system start.

If I remove ci_hdrc_imx module system hangs hard with no information in the console.

Has anybody seen similar problems?
Regards,
T.
tsrdel

Re: Wandboard Quad / Ubuntu 18.04

Postby casusbubble » Wed Nov 28, 2018 3:40 pm

tsrdel wrote:Hi,
I've set up small NAS with Wandboard Quad (rev. B1) and Ubuntu 18.04 armhf ( netboot ) with kernel mainline 4.15.0 and everything I need works fine except USB - it renumerates USB devices only at system start, but after when I disconnect and reconnect any USB device ( hub included ) it is not visible.
My USB devices ( printer / storage ) work fine as long as they are connected during system start.

If I remove ci_hdrc_imx module system hangs hard with no information url: https://www.phonespyingapps.com/mspy-reviews/ in the console.

Has anybody seen similar problems?
Regards,
T.

I'm having the same problem.
casusbubble

Postby Lestrad » Thu Jul 04, 2019 4:18 pm

Hello. Would you mind giving a few tips about how you went about setting up your NAS? Would be greatly appreciated!
Lestrad

Postby harveypeek » Wed Apr 29, 2020 4:05 pm

Everyone here at Dean's Tank, Inc., from the service professionals to the office staff, is dedicated to exceeding your expectations.Serving the Twin Cities and all of Minnesota, Dean’s Tank is the most experienced residential petroleum tank contractor in the Midwest. With over 20 years of experience, we will work with your individual needs and will complete the project according to your specifications.
harveypeek

Return to Software - Ubuntu