Wandboard REV. C1

This subforum is for discussing blogposts/articles and for other comments about the wandboard site.

Re: Wandboard REV. C1

Postby ju0n » Mon Jun 23, 2014 3:54 pm

Hi,
Can You please confirm me that Wandboard quad are now selling futureelectronics are REV C1? I wanna be sure before I buy it
Thank You very much in avance,
Best regards
ju0n

Postby wandboard » Tue Jun 24, 2014 5:41 pm

our previous message already confirmed that question with "yes"
wandboard
Site Admin

Postby luis » Fri Jul 11, 2014 11:11 am

There is an unpopulated IC (U29) on the carrier board which seems to be a 1.2V voltage regulator for the SGTL500. Is it worth populating it? I had some trouble with mic input and was wondering if that could help.

Thanks,
Luis
luis

Postby tolrtd » Sun Jul 13, 2014 2:13 pm

Are there any plans to route one or both CAN channels to the expansion headers? What would be the best way to connect to CAN on the C.1?
tolrtd

Postby Tapani » Tue Jul 15, 2014 2:27 am

luis wrote:There is an unpopulated IC (U29) on the carrier board which seems to be a 1.2V voltage regulator for the SGTL500. Is it worth populating it? I had some trouble with mic input and was wondering if that could help.

Thanks,
Luis

This was/is intended for the VDDD pin. It is an optional additional voltage according to the SGTL datasheets/manuals. It ended up not populated because of long lead time (and other reseller issues) of the voltage regulator.
We might populate it sometime in the future.

tolrtd wrote:Are there any plans to route one or both CAN channels to the expansion headers? What would be the best way to connect to CAN on the C.1?

There are no plans to expose CAN bus on the Wand baseboard. The best way to access CAN is to design your own baseboard, or buy a CAN-enabled EDM baseboard (like: TechNexion Fairyboard)

The WandBoard does not officially support CAN, but in rev C1 we still routed the IMX6 CAN bus to the EDM connector (mainly because of many requests here in the forums).
Tapani
Site Admin

Postby rushi.gajjar » Tue Jan 27, 2015 12:28 pm

Hi,
Its great to be a part of Wandboard Community. i have just ordered the Wandboard and I have started Exploring the board resources.
I have a question that, whether the .DSN of Editable Schematics and Board Design Files available for SOM and the Base Expansion Board?

It would be great to have a access on that files.

Thanks.
rushi.gajjar

Postby zouqz » Mon Aug 24, 2015 7:29 am

Hi,
Please tell me which ubuntu imange can be used for wandboard dual Rev C1.

Thanks,

QiZhang
zouqz

Postby Tapani » Tue Aug 25, 2015 7:22 am

Our recommendation is Ubuntu 14.04, and it should be in the downloads.

Unfortunately, this week we are experiencing some problems with the downloads ... :-(
We hope to have that fixed as soon as possible.
Tapani
Site Admin

Previous

Return to Article talkback and site feedback