RE: Feedback/Hello

This subforum is for discussing blogposts/articles and for other comments about the wandboard site.

RE: Feedback/Hello

Postby silver2row » Fri Jan 04, 2019 1:18 am

Hello,

I just purchased my first Wandboard from DigiKey.com. They were $23.00 more expensive at their location for some reason. Anyway, I contacted them about the situation.

The site is nice. If you find time to promote works and articles on the subjects revolving around Linux, porting, and using the processors, please reply one day.

I would love to know how to perform these actions one day.

Seth

P.S. I am waiting to get my hands on this board. I cannot wait to see what happens. Oh and is this board available in Open Source format? Does your company have a GitHub.com page, a listing of ideas revolving around Linux, and/or do you have any idea how to clean up this forum.
silver2row

Re: RE: Feedback/Hello

Postby silver2row » Fri Jan 04, 2019 2:07 am

Hello Again,

Here I am. Um, is Wandboard.org stating Open Source as their primary philosophy for their ideas, motives, and suggestions?

I am just wondering. If you have any resources on the Wandboard PICO-PI-IMX7, I would like to have those resources. I understand that Googling things is a thing now but I would rather have dedicated articles and sources from the mfg. of the board.

Seth

P.S. Please reply when you have time. As soon as this nice board comes in, I would like to get started. Is the processors a solo or dual on this --version of the PICO-PI-IMX7?
silver2row

Return to Article talkback and site feedback