MIPI CSI-2 Camera Device Driver Structures ?

This is the place for software discussions not having a dedicated subforum

MIPI CSI-2 Camera Device Driver Structures ?

Postby Must_ba » Wed Oct 25, 2017 4:58 pm

Hello;

I am developing mipi csi-2 device driver on Wandboard Quad. It uses 4 data lane and 1 i2c lane. I developed a one driver as referencing to the ov5640_mipi.c files. I change its registers and other things and I got this error " mipi can not get sensor clk!" . When I look at the ov5640_mipi structures I found the ov5640 mipi is using parallel camera interface but I need csi-2 interface. So I changed the whole structure and I am writing the code by using v4l2_subdev structures. My question which way would be correct for writing imx6q camera device driver , mxc_v4l2_capture.h and v4l2-int-device.h files structures or v4l2_subdev.h file structures ? Which would be the correct choice ? My mind is confised a lot about that issue any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Best Regards
Must_ba

Re: MIPI CSI-2 Camera Device Driver Structures ?

Postby kayladominic » Wed Oct 17, 2018 10:24 am

The equipment has nothing quickly to do with the data to your intense power. After you reformat the power, most likely the pics main impetus can be deleted close by the unwinding of the running technique and your insight, do my homework online - assignmentdoer.com, be that as it may, there are 0 risks of risky the cardboard through wiping the extreme power.
kayladominic

Return to Software - General