MIPI CSI-2 Camera Device Driver Structures ?

This is the place for software discussions not having a dedicated subforum

MIPI CSI-2 Camera Device Driver Structures ?

Postby Must_ba » Wed Oct 25, 2017 4:58 pm

Hello;

I am developing mipi csi-2 device driver on Wandboard Quad. It uses 4 data lane and 1 i2c lane. I developed a one driver as referencing to the ov5640_mipi.c files. I change its registers and other things and I got this error " mipi can not get sensor clk!" . When I look at the ov5640_mipi structures I found the ov5640 mipi is using parallel camera interface but I need csi-2 interface. So I changed the whole structure and I am writing the code by using v4l2_subdev structures. My question which way would be correct for writing imx6q camera device driver , mxc_v4l2_capture.h and v4l2-int-device.h files structures or v4l2_subdev.h file structures ? Which would be the correct choice ? My mind is confised a lot about that issue any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Best Regards
Must_ba

Re: MIPI CSI-2 Camera Device Driver Structures ?

Postby academicservices » Thu May 31, 2018 11:17 am

Papers Assistance is a great academic and writing services in the United Stated. We’re known for the high-quality of our services. The high-quality comes because of the inherent policy that we adopt while hiring our writers. We’ve a set of stringent quality norms that make sure only writers with quality credentials are on the panel. Be it MLA, APA, Oxford, or Chikao, our writers can write in any format. See our blog in our official website and check out the quality of their writing. academic writing services
academicservices

Return to Software - General