Add TouchScreen driver to kernel

Discuss Android on the Wandboard, as well as app development for or on the Wandboard.

Re: Add TouchScreen driver to kernel

Postby Ral99 » Wed Feb 08, 2017 7:26 am

good There are 2 feasible factors you might have wound up below kodidownloadapptv.com in contrast to a version of Android jury-rigged to work nice.
Ral99

Postby Sears753 » Sat Jul 08, 2017 10:59 am

You will certainly locate WhatsApp messenger there. Whatsapp for Android The process of login remains the exact same in both.
Sears753

Postby Snew952 » Mon Jan 29, 2018 10:18 am

We already have given a web link at the end of this message for your convenience. 4 liker It offers Auto likes, Auto comments & Auto fans.
Snew952

Postby keshymarkyz » Wed Jun 06, 2018 9:06 am

Hello moto the world driver to kernel one PhenQ
keshymarkyz

Postby sanaeerumey » Wed Oct 10, 2018 8:07 am

mazze420 wrote:Hi Richard,
thank you very much for taking time and help me so much ... it is still not working, but i believe that the kernel version is the current problem.. after rebuilding again, no input shown in getevent, also not the name: "eGalax TouchScreen EXC-300" ...
Can i rebuild Kitkat on a linux kernel with version 3.10 upwards? or the newest 3.10.17 kernel?

I also patched the hid-files by myself, i did the same thing , but not defined the constant in hid-ish.h.. Relating to my VID:PID i write the PhenQ ID's directly as parameters in the hid-core and hid-multitouch .. Rebuilded and still no luck:( .. So i think its relating to the kernel version, why the driver still not works..

I have already contact eGalax, they send me drivers but there is also the hint, "KERNEL VERSION 3.8 upwards" or KERNEL VERSION 2.9 downwards" ... so maybe the panel is not compatible with the linux kernel.

It would be great, if i could rebuild the kernel with same approach on newer kernel version...

mazze420

It was the best time to make things wrong today and tomorrow (Y)
sanaeerumey

Previous

Return to Software - Android