Android Recovery Partition

Discuss Android on the Wandboard, as well as app development for or on the Wandboard.

Android Recovery Partition

Postby /dev/zero » Mon Jul 28, 2014 10:26 am

Hello together,

I built my own Android successfully, now a question has emerged:

I'm implementing an OTA-service right now. For this I need to populate the recovery partition of the android build.
Anyone here who knows how to do this? I'm kind of lost with this, because all guides I find are just refering to flashing the recovery.img to a nand device...

Many thanks in advance,
zero
/dev/zero

Re: Android Recovery Partition

Postby LuckyPatcher » Sat Sep 29, 2018 2:57 pm

https://officialapk.com/lucky-patcher/

lucky patcher apk helps you to change the permission for an android app. So as a result with the help of this app, you will be able to block ads for a specific app.
LuckyPatcher

Postby maxdroid » Sun Dec 09, 2018 8:24 am

Download videos and mp3s using the snaptube app

Download: https://maxdroid.net/snaptube-apk-download/
maxdroid

Postby Tunitech » Wed Dec 12, 2018 1:29 am

If you don't love football, you are missing alot. Just check out the fifa 19 apk game. It is very interesting. Play it on your Android phone.

The Nigerian environment needs protection, and it is the duty of all of us to act now. We need good climate change NGOs in nigeria that would help us to solve the problem.

MTN will take your money if you don't us the mtn opt out code

Besides, there is this lovely app called gb facebook apk. It's an interesting game. it is a modified version of Facebook but it is lovely.

If you also run a business in the country and want to grow fast, consider getting business loans in Nigeria
Tunitech

Postby allensmith » Wed Feb 06, 2019 9:22 am

Is there any recovery option for Windows 10? I have recently updated my device. After updating it is showing Windows 10 Preparing Automatic Repair Error. How can I fix it? Please give me some suggestion.
allensmith

Return to Software - Android