DroidPlane Android App

Discuss Android on the Wandboard, as well as app development for or on the Wandboard.

DroidPlane Android App

Postby JoeClark » Wed Nov 22, 2017 10:42 am

Hello all

I have developed a DroidPlane, an Android application to open FreePlane files. I have tried other mind mapping applications for Android, but none of them could handle my mind map with 70000 nodes. DroidPlane can handle big mind maps without a problem. However, the mind map is not displayed in a traditional layout like in the desktop application. The Android application always displays only one node and all its child nodes in a list. By clicking on any of these child nodes, you can drill down further into the mind map. Also, at the moment, it can only open mind maps in read only mode, so there is no way to modify the mind map.

You can find the application in the Google Play Store, it is free. I collect crash reports (for debugging) and statistical infos online. This is why the application requires the permission to access the internet. The application does not upload any sensitive information.

I have only tested it on Nexus 4. I would appreciate feedback, especially whether the application worked on other devices.

Thanks,

I didn't find the right solution from the internet.
References:
https://www.freeplane.org/forum2012/vie ... ?f=1&t=569

whiteboard animation
JoeClark

Re: DroidPlane Android App

Postby voojos » Fri Dec 08, 2017 9:09 am

What can use about mobile tracker on Android?
voojos

Return to Software - Android