Android Live channels app

Discuss Android on the Wandboard, as well as app development for or on the Wandboard.

Android Live channels app

Postby dev lian » Mon Dec 26, 2016 7:02 am

Hello Everyone,

I want to work with Live Tv app in Wand board , i am working on HDMI-CEC connected devices
i tried to include Live Channels apk into android source code and flashed the image into sd card but it is not working

can anybody help me on this !
dev lian

Re: Android Live channels app

Postby reiner » Fri Aug 04, 2017 9:52 am

I love Live Channels app. Which is based on Android. I'm grateful for the addition of DVR for Network Tuners, I can't use this app after the update. Unlike the others, I have audio, but I can change the volume from the Shield TV remote. I dont have CEC for audio and was relying on the Android TV to control the volume. With this update, Live Channels keeps switching to the default volume of the tv, not the varialble audio set by the Shield(like how other apps use it). It is unusable at it's current state for me. You can get latest and free version from Tutuapp vip apk.
reiner

Postby rahul12 » Sun Sep 10, 2017 8:17 am

Real fans of the free roblox game continue searching for efficient and secure approaches to obtain instant robux.
rahul12

Postby najoo95 » Wed Oct 04, 2017 7:35 am

Free Robux can be generated using our all new Roblox Free Robux Generator without completing any survey, We provide safe and genuine way to get free robux! how to get free robux
najoo95

Postby Gonly1998 » Thu Oct 26, 2017 5:21 pm

i hope you solve that bro :geek: :geek:
Gonly1998

Return to Software - Android