Possible to recover deleted files on Android?

Discuss Android on the Wandboard, as well as app development for or on the Wandboard.

Re: Possible to recover deleted files on Android?

Postby Dekotis » Tue Apr 25, 2017 4:03 pm

In searching for inexpensive recovery software online for Android, only Disk Drill https://www.cleverfiles.com/android-data-recovery.html managed to actually find the files-and, after payment, restore 90% of them. I like and recommend this program! Although he can't recover every time your files (totally acceptable) he has a good margin recovery and puts himself ahead of its competitors. I think it's worth a try!
Dekotis

Postby wobushishuaige » Tue May 23, 2017 7:45 am

I got a new phone and I am about to wiping out my note 4. Before this, I don’t want to take much time on this unfortunately the process com.android.phone has stopped, so I need an easiest method to backup and restore my note 4 data. Anyone an help me?
wobushishuaige

Postby wobushishuaige » Tue May 23, 2017 7:47 am

Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow, it is the 6th major version of root android 6.0, which officially released in October 2015, primarily focuses on improving the overall user experience of previous Lollipop. Many Android devices have already updated its OS to Marshmallow, and more and more new Android devices are using Android 6.0.1 nowadays. So the question about how to root Android 6.0.1 springs up more. Here we will instruct you to root Android 6.0.1 phones with several methods.
wobushishuaige

Postby wobushishuaige » Tue May 23, 2017 7:49 am

Using an USB cable and link your Android to PC, it is important to check whether galaxy s6 black screen debugging mode is enabled. Enable USB debugging by going to “Developer Options” and if it is already enabled, Android Root will automatically recognize and connect the device.
wobushishuaige

Postby wobushishuaige » Tue May 23, 2017 7:50 am

After this root software for Android 6.0.1 has detected the device, your device will be ready for samsung galaxy s7 black screen. Click on “Root Now” button to root with just a single click - See more at:
wobushishuaige

Postby wobushishuaige » Tue May 23, 2017 7:51 am

Have you found your suitable lg g4 will not turn on method to Android 6.0.1 after checking the content above? For me, I prefer Android Root, because rooting is such a important thing to the phone, I’d like to select the convenient, highly safe and time-saving solution. What’s your opinions?
wobushishuaige

Postby simon285 » Fri May 26, 2017 3:42 am

Máy lọc nước ion kiềm giàu hydro của Nhật bản được cung cấp và phân phối tại việt nam bởi hitachi maxell
simon285

Postby simon285 » Fri May 26, 2017 3:46 am

Đây là video giới thiệu về sản phẩm máy lọc nước ion kiềm giàu hydro atica chính hãng của việt nam. Xem ngay tại đây : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oh477kuOIuc
simon285

Previous

Return to Software - Android