Possible to recover deleted files on Android?

Discuss Android on the Wandboard, as well as app development for or on the Wandboard.

Re: Possible to recover deleted files on Android?

Postby Dekotis » Tue Apr 25, 2017 4:03 pm

In searching for inexpensive recovery software online for Android, only Disk Drill https://www.cleverfiles.com/android-data-recovery.html managed to actually find the files-and, after payment, restore 90% of them. I like and recommend this program! Although he can't recover every time your files (totally acceptable) he has a good margin recovery and puts himself ahead of its competitors. I think it's worth a try!
Dekotis

Postby Vbamsfer » Thu Jun 01, 2017 9:51 am

Sure , it is possible to recover Android data or Android lost data from Android phone ,I could delete my text messages, contacts from phone while transferring,
Now,my problem is solved, you need not bother to reply to this post
Vbamsfer

Postby klewxee » Mon Aug 14, 2017 6:15 am

If you have synced with Google account, you can easily get them back by restoring the backup. If not, maybe you should try some android photo recovery tool to recover them. Good luck!
klewxee

Postby Rasccer » Thu Sep 28, 2017 7:29 am

Why not tryin recovery tools to scan your phone device ?may these data still in the mobile phone untill them was covered ,you only need to use tools to scan them on the phone , i recommend the Android phone recovery tool to you ,it can help you recover deleted files from Android phone , the data recovery program won't take long ,
Rasccer

Postby droider » Mon Jan 01, 2018 5:19 pm

try EaseUS MobiSaver for Android. it is an effective recovery tool for mobile. I use it every time when I have any problems with data loss.
droider

Postby Rovee Taylor » Thu Jan 11, 2018 12:40 pm

Yes, it is possible. Just follow these 10 tips of data recovery by Binarybiz to recover your lost files easily. I strictly followed the tips and it worked for me.
Rovee Taylor

Postby Lieber » Sat Jan 13, 2018 5:46 am

Here is a safety way to recover deleted files on Android, you can try to Coolmuster Lab.Fone for Android, which is work for most of popular android phone , like Samsung ,Htc,Sony,Lg,Huawei ect ,which not only supports you recover contacts and SMS from android , also, you are able to restore media files from SD card.
how to retrieve deleted texts on samsung
how to retrieve deleted phone numbers on android
Lieber

Postby Heerrka » Thu Jan 25, 2018 5:46 am

If you want to restore recently lost files from Android phones or tablets, yep, it's possible to recover deleted files on Android. FoneCope Android Data Recovery Software is very promising to do so.
Heerrka

Postby stephanic » Thu Apr 05, 2018 11:06 am

Yes, there is a possibility to get back your lost data or files from Android phone. Only you have to use Android Data Recovery software and you can very easily retrieve every data or files from your device. This is one of the most easy and useful software to recover any data from any android devices without any worry.
stephanic

Postby droider » Thu Jul 05, 2018 6:40 am

hi,

Undeleter app for Android is the good one if you need to recover files from the internal phone memory. It works without root as well. Good luck man!
droider

PreviousNext

Return to Software - Android