Possible to recover deleted files on Android?

Discuss Android on the Wandboard, as well as app development for or on the Wandboard.

Re: Possible to recover deleted files on Android?

Postby Dekotis » Tue Apr 25, 2017 4:03 pm

In searching for inexpensive recovery software online for Android, only Disk Drill https://www.cleverfiles.com/android-data-recovery.html managed to actually find the files-and, after payment, restore 90% of them. I like and recommend this program! Although he can't recover every time your files (totally acceptable) he has a good margin recovery and puts himself ahead of its competitors. I think it's worth a try!
Dekotis

Postby Vbamsfer » Thu Jun 01, 2017 9:51 am

Sure , it is possible to recover Android data or Android lost data from Android phone ,I could delete my text messages, contacts from phone while transferring,
Now,my problem is solved, you need not bother to reply to this post
Vbamsfer

Postby klewxee » Mon Aug 14, 2017 6:15 am

If you have synced with Google account, you can easily get them back by restoring the backup. If not, maybe you should try some android photo recovery tool to recover them. Good luck!
klewxee

Postby Rasccer » Thu Sep 28, 2017 7:29 am

Why not tryin recovery tools to scan your phone device ?may these data still in the mobile phone untill them was covered ,you only need to use tools to scan them on the phone , i recommend the Android phone recovery tool to you ,it can help you recover deleted files from Android phone , the data recovery program won't take long ,
Rasccer

Postby Gonly1998 » Thu Oct 26, 2017 5:21 pm

i dont know men, keep triying
Gonly1998

Previous

Return to Software - Android