Possible to recover deleted files on Android?

Discuss Android on the Wandboard, as well as app development for or on the Wandboard.

Possible to recover deleted files on Android?

Postby nvoucye » Wed Dec 07, 2016 7:13 am

Got a couple of files deleted and tried PhotoRec. There is no luck with the program. Any other suggestions?
nvoucye

Re: Possible to recover deleted files on Android?

Postby Wanyan » Thu Dec 15, 2016 10:26 am

nvoucye wrote:Got a couple of files deleted and tried PhotoRec. There is no luck with the program. Any other suggestions?

If the files were covered by newly created data, then there is no way can help you get back your lost data.

if you've stopped using your phone when you're aware that your data was lost, then there may be a great chance to get back your data, here we suggest you try Mobiledic Android data recovery to scan your phone, and recover your data from Android, note, you need to root your phone first.
Last edited by Wanyan on Sun Dec 18, 2016 6:12 am, edited 2 times in total.
Wanyan

Postby nvoucye » Fri Dec 16, 2016 2:55 am

Wanyan wrote:
nvoucye wrote:Got a couple of files deleted and tried PhotoRec. There is no luck with the program. Any other suggestions?

If the files were covered by newly created data, then there is no way can help recover your data from Android,
if you've stopped using your phone when you're aware that your data was lost, then there may be a great chance to get back your data.

but I don't know whether the data being overwritten or not.
nvoucye

Postby alansmith » Sat Dec 31, 2016 6:49 am

The best way to get back deleted files on Android phone is to use Android Data Recovery software. This software can scan your phone and SD card to find the deleted messages, photos, videos, contacts, call logs, Whatsapp messages, books, music and other data from your Android phones, such as Samsung, HTC, LG, Sony, Huawei, ZTE and other smart phones based on Android OS. You can learn how to recover deleted files on Android here.
alansmith

Postby Vpmsae » Tue Feb 14, 2017 8:19 am

alansmith wrote:The best way to get back deleted files on Android phone is to use Android Data Recovery software. This software can scan your phone and SD card to find the deleted messages, photos, videos, contacts, call logs, Whatsapp messages, books, music and other data from your Android phones, such as Samsung, HTC, LG, Sony, Huawei, ZTE and other smart phones based on Android OS. You can learn how to recover deleted files on Android here.

Android data recovery works well on Android recovery and SD card recovery
Vpmsae

Postby BellyBlack » Mon Mar 13, 2017 9:14 am

As your device stores tons of important data on it, it may annoy you so much if you lose your files on your device suddenly. For instance, you may delete the photos, contacts, text messages and so on by accident.
If you delete the data mistakenly, the first thing you need to do is to stop using your device. The reason why you need to do this is that the data would be overwritten by the new data you put onto your device. Then use Android Data Recovery to restore deleted files on Android devices now. :D
BellyBlack

Postby Weiwei » Thu Mar 16, 2017 9:36 am

BellyBlack wrote:As your device stores tons of important data on it, it may annoy you so much if you lose your files on your device suddenly. For instance, you may delete the photos, contacts, text messages and so on by accident.
If you delete the data mistakenly, the first thing you need to do is to stop using your device. The reason why you need to do this is that the data would be overwritten by the new data you put onto your device. Then use Android Data Recovery to restore deleted files on Android devices now. :D

Thanks for your answer
Weiwei

Postby henri2398 » Fri Mar 17, 2017 8:09 am

Once I have accidentally deleted some of my important photos from my Lenovo Android phone and I was looking for the solution on how to recover deleted photos from Android phone and finally, I found this – Android Data Recovery

The software Android Data Recovery mentioned here had helped me to restore my deleted photos from my Android phone.
henri2398

Postby KOreFw0 » Wed Apr 05, 2017 7:45 am

Hello,
I did have tried PhotoRec and TestDisk when my Samsung android phone got formatted since it was dropped accidentally.
However, since the interface was really difficult to operate, I did have to try other deleted file recovery freeware, like:
Recuva – free and fast, but, many retrieved files could not be used
iCare Data Recovery Free – completely free and good to take most of my phone pictures and songs.
PC Inspector File Recovery – free and easy, but, failed from time to time
Of course, if you also want to select one based on your needs and conditions, my found article may also be helpful for you:
https://www.icare-recovery.com/howto/be ... eware.html
Hope my experiences also help anyone there.
KOreFw0

Postby thamtubachtin » Wed Apr 12, 2017 6:39 am

Once I have accidentally deleted some of my important photos from my Lenovo Android phone and I was looking for the solution on how to recover deleted photos from Android phone and finally
thamtubachtin

Next

Return to Software - Android