google play store on lollipop?

Discuss Android on the Wandboard, as well as app development for or on the Wandboard.

google play store on lollipop?

Postby asplundj » Wed Nov 25, 2015 11:45 am

I noticed that the android 4.4 image doesn't have google play store. Is this also true for the lollipop image (which I can't install before I get a larger SD-card). If not, how do I install google play? Or is it better to install apps manually?
asplundj

Re: google play store on lollipop?

Postby chplaya » Wed Apr 12, 2017 8:05 am

chplaya

Postby srinusuprabath » Fri Jul 14, 2017 7:23 am

Lollipop Launcher replaces your home screen with one you control and can customize. Change icon themes, layouts, animations and more. Based on the
srinusuprabath

Postby bubupeter » Thu Nov 09, 2017 7:00 pm

psiphon APK
"Psiphon Pro" is open source code navigation VPN, robust circumvention tool that uses a combination of secure communication and beclouded technologies.
Psiphon Pro APK

Blackmart APK
"Blackmart" is one of the great apps for downloading other Android apps. This is a market alternative where the user can download and install paid games and applications for free.

Blackmart
bubupeter

Postby bubupeter » Fri Nov 24, 2017 9:58 pm

Haganai Season 3 Millions of fans not only in Japan but also in other countries want more of Kodaka Hasegawa

Gate Season 3 is the television anime adaptation of the light novel of the same name, written by Takumi Yanai
bubupeter

Return to Software - Android